Sony 1080p Upconverting DVD Player DVP-SR510H
- Upscales DVDs to Full HD 1080p quality so you get a near high definition picture that brings out the finest detail in every scene.
- Fast and slow playback with sound lets you advance through scenes quickly without missing any of the dialogue - you never know when you might hear a memorable line!
- The Sony Precision Cinema Progressive system detects image changes at the pixel level, resulting in a picture that is more faithful to the source - whether film or video. This system also processes the moving and still parts of an image to deliver sharp backgrounds with moving objects that are virtually free from artifacts.
- Multiple-disc resume allows you to power on your player and return to the last scene you were watching on up to six of your most previously watched discs without having to search.
- Bring your photos to life and enjoy highly detailed, Full HD 1920 x 1080p images with the PhotoTV HD mode. PhotoTV HD works with select Sony cameras and this DVD player and HDMI output to fine tune sharpness, gradation, and colour, displaying images that more closely match the look of printed photos (HDMI cable sold separately).
- Includes support for enhanced audio formats such as DTS, DTS ES, Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby Pro Logic IIx, Dolby Pro Logic IIz, and Dolby Digital EX.
- View movies and photos and listen to music using this DVD player with multiple format playback.